BICAS is currently hiring for Non-Collective Weekend Mechanics!
- Previous bicycle mechanical knowledge is required for this position.
- Regular shifts 10:45am-6:15pm every Saturday & Sunday with opportunities to sub for weekday shifts if open.
- Ability to teach in a patient, compassionate, and hands-off manner.
- Passionate about the bicycle as a sustainable, equitable, and healthy form of transportation.
- Bilingual/multilingual a plus.
- Seasonal position (~4 month blocks), with opportunity to continue for additional seasons if a good fit.
- Please note: This is a non-Collective position, meaning the Weekend Mechanic would be a staff member, but would not participate in the administrative/decision-making aspects of BICAS. Should the person wish to be further involved, they may apply for a Mechanic Collective Member position when one becomes available.
If you have never been to the shop, please start by coming in for a visit. Next, read the full job description & qualifications for the position and send a cover letter and resume, including 3 references, to: email@example.com . Be sure to indicate which position you are applying for.
Rolling deadline, open until filled. Please check your submission carefully before sending; incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please read the entire job description link before applying. Submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you want to work at BICAS to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with 3 professional references.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Click here for additional information on the Weekend Mechanic Position