- Previous bicycle mechanical knowledge is required for this position.
- Regular shifts 10:45am-6:15pm every Saturday & Sunday with opportunities to sub for weekday shifts if open.
- Ability to teach in a patient, compassionate, and hands-off manner.
- Passionate about the bicycle as a sustainable, equitable, and healthy form of transportation.
- Bilingual/multilingual a plus.
- Seasonal position (~4 month blocks), with opportunity to continue for additional seasons if a good fit.
- Please note: This is a non-Collective position, meaning the Weekend Mechanic would be a staff member, but would not participate in the administrative/decision-making aspects of BICAS. Should the person wish to be further involved, they may apply for a Mechanic Collective Member position when one becomes available.
8-30-19 BICAS is currently hiring for Non-Collective Weekend Mechanics! Snapshot: