The Art Department has a wish list! We are a 501(c)3 tax-exempt public charity. Your item donations are tax deductible. When you drop off your donation to BICAS, during Open Shop Hours, our employees can furnish you with a tax receipt.
Art Auction Venue
- Each December, we host a 2 day silent Art Auction fundraiser to help keep our programs available, and need a venue to host. It’s a great opportunity to gain attention to your venue and help out a community organization! 2015 was our 20th annual art auction! Ideal Specs: 5,000+ sq ft that can accommodate 250+ people at a time; car parking; Easy flow through space and wall space for all the awesome art!
- heavy duty shelving for art parts storage (bike parts are heavy in bulk!)
- someone to help us streamline the flow of scrap and art into an organized space and process.
- dremmel kit
- soldering kit
- welding supplies (masks, goggles, earplugs, small gloves, grinders, etc)
- button maker
- laminating machine
- industrial sewing machine
Thanks for your donations! BICAS is made sustainable by your generosity.